Payment and order confirmation
You can pay through the following services:
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Postepay etc.)
- Bank transfer (you may need a few more days in order preparation)
In this last case I ask you to indicate in the causal your name and surname and the order number. Please note that the order will only be shipped once payment has been received.
For the products in stock and for the unique pieces the waiting time will be very reduced – the time necessary to pack them with care and to organize the collection of the courier – but all the others are made to order, one at a time.
Each product takes a different time to be made, you will find the estimated waiting time in the description of each product, but it can still vary. If you would like to receive a product for a specific date, always write to me before proceeding with the order.
In the lab, I’m the only one in charge of all production and order management. You have to consider that to the times of travel you have to add the time for the preparation of the order. I will personally see to it that you get the products as soon as possible, but you will have to be patient.
- If the product is in stock, your order will be ready for shipping within 3 working days.
- If the product is made to order, the waiting times can change depending on the type of product you make (between 3 – 6 weeks). You will receive an email when your order is ready for shipping.
All products will be insured with trusted couriers and, if requested, can be picked up in person at my studio in Asola. In this case, you will receive an email when the order is ready for collection at the indicated times.
- Shipping take place from Monday to Friday
- Shipping time Italy: 2-3 days
- EU shipping time: 4-5 days
- US shipping time: 4-5 days
The shipping prices are:
- Shipping to Italy – 12 € *
- Shipping to Europe – 25 € *
- Shipping to US – 55 € *
- On-site pick-up – free of charge
* For large delicate products, a supplement of €30 will be applied to the cart.
Free shipping in Italy for orders over €250, excluding extra fee for large delicate transport.
For shipments outside these countries, contact me by email to find out the price and delivery times: they vary according to the shipping area.
Returns and refunds
If you wish to return or exchange a product, you can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of receipt indicating your intention to return the item and the reason for your return. Upon receipt of the email that will confirm my authorization, you can send the return, intact and in its original packaging, to the address that will be provided. You will not accept the return of products tampered with or in bad condition.
- If the goods arrive damaged, you will need to photograph them and report them by e-mail the same day you received the shipment. I will replace the goods as soon as possible or make a refund.
- In case of return, the price of the shipment will be charged to you.
- Custom or custom products cannot be returned.
*** Special note ***
We are used to buying products online with free shipping and returns and I understand that it can be very beneficial for buyers. This for a large company does not assume a great sacrifice and buyers are not aware of the value and true cost of these services. Mine, however, is a micro craft and I make my products in very small quantities. For me making a return or assuming shipping prices can mean a great loss -not just economic. That’s why I ask you to think about it and think that shipments are nothing more than a service – and that, as such, must be paid- that allows what I produce can get directly to your home to be used. Thank you.