Milano Sugar Bowl Nebbia
Is composed by 1 bowl, 1 lid and 1 spoon. Available in mustard (sole).
The Milano collection is composed by espresso coffee, cappuccino cup, mug, mug lid, milk jug and sugar bowl. It s designed to create your own coffee service by combining different colors and sizes.
* The waiting time for the production of this product is 3 – 4 weeks.
- Cream stoneware and lead free glaze.
- Suitable for food use.
- Handwoven in Italy without the use of molds.
Care instructions +
Suitable for use in the microwave and dishwasher, although hand washing is recommended.
For greater hygiene and durability, we recommend the complete drying of the object before storing it.
Cup - Ø 8 cm - h.4,5 cm - 150 ml
Spoon - 9 x 1,5 x 1,5 cm
Lid - Ø 8 cm h.1,5 cm
- Shipments are made from Monday to Friday
- If the product is in stock, your order will be ready for shipment within 3 business days.
- Shipping times in Italy: 2-3 days
- EU shipping times: 4-5 days
- US shipping times: 4-5 days
- If the product is made to order, waiting times may change depending on the type of product to be made (between 3 - 6 weeks). You will receive an email when your order will be ready for shipment.
- If you wish to receive the product for a specific date, write me an email before proceeding with the order.
- If the goods arrive damaged, you will have to photograph them and report them by e-mail on the same day of receiving the shipment. It will be my concern to replace the goods as soon as possible or to issue a refund. For more information, see the return policy.
- In case of return, the cost of the shipment will be at your expense
These pieces are hand built with ceramic slab and belongs to a limited and numbered series of pieces. It’s composed of pieces of three sizes according to their capacity: coffee cup, cappuccino cup, mug and milk jar. Small imperfections such as marks or irregularities are part of the artisanal technique and material’s nature, which gives it uniqueness and makes the entire collection unrepeatable.
This project receives the name of the city in which it was developed, during a training period with the artist Manuela Metra at ‘Fornace Curti’. Part of the basic design of a cup, but decomposed in the three different elements that make it up: the base, the cylinder and the handle. These three parts are simplified in the form of cutting in two dimensions. The straight lines and the orthogonal unions prevail and all the parts are melted to make up the piece, without any added elements. This idea of decomposition is reinforced by the technique used to make them, the modeling of ceramics by plates, where you work with flat patterns, in the same way that the clothes are made.
The name of the colors in this collection refers to those of the Milan sky: sole yellow, notte blue and nebbia gray.