Gerra I Vase n.4
Unrefined terracotta vase glazed inside and in the upper outside. Designed to contain flowers in water or as a decorative object.
Out of stock
- Unrefined terracotta and lead-free glaze.
- Suitable for food use.
- Handbuilt in Italy without the use of moulds.
Care instructions +
Hand washing is recommended.
For greater hygiene and durability, we recommend the complete drying of the object before storing it.
Vase - Ø 15 cm - h. 17 cm
- Shipments are made from Monday to Friday
- If the product is in stock, your order will be ready for shipment within 3 business days.
- Shipping times in Italy: 2-3 days
- EU shipping times: 4-5 days
- US shipping times: 4-5 days
- If the product is made to order, waiting times may change depending on the type of product to be made (between 3 - 6 weeks). You will receive an email when your order will be ready for shipment.
- If you wish to receive the product for a specific date, write me an email before proceeding with the order.
- If the goods arrive damaged, you will have to photograph them and report them by e-mail on the same day of receiving the shipment. It will be my concern to replace the goods as soon as possible or to issue a refund. For more information, see the return policy.
- In case of return, the cost of the shipment will be at your expense
It’s a vases collection made entirely by hand and is composed by a limited series of numbered pieces. It’s composed by pieces with different sizes and shapes.
‘Gerra’ is a project that simplifies the forms of traditional Spanish pottery. A series of objects that refer to the containers used for the storage of water and that receive different names according to their shape and the place where they were made: ‘tinaja’, ‘perreta’, ‘barreño’, ‘cántaro’, ‘jarra’, ‘cocio’, ‘cuezo’, ‘rallo’, ‘lebrillo’ and a long etcetera. These pieces usually are made without a wheel, using strips of clay modeled manually. In our case, the pieces of Gerra collection are designed through patterns in two dimensions that are joined to obtain the different silhouettes. The glaze appears only on the inside and on the top edge with an irregular shape, creating completely unique pieces.
Lead free glaze on Italian terracotta. Three types of clay.
Handmade with slab building technique.