This page describes how to manage the site martabenet.com with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is provided, also pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (and subsequent amendments) only for the site martabenet.com and not for other websites accessed by the user through links available on this site.
The holder of the treatment
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The «owner» of their treatment is Marta Benet Morera – Piazza Diaz, 4 – Asola 46041 – Italia P.I. 000000000.
Place of data processing
The treatment will be carried out in electronic and manual form, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed for this purpose in compliance with the provisions of Articles 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. The personal data acquired by the site forms will be archived at the Microsoft Azure datacenter (Northern Europe) and processed at the headquarters of the Holder only by technical staff of the Office in charge of the suitably trained treatment.
No data resulting from the web service will be disclosed or disseminated to third parties except for the performance of the services requested or for promotion and marketing activities closely related to Marta Benet.
Some data may be transferred abroad, even outside the EU. You will find more information in the details on the processing of personal data of each service or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of processing and security of information
Personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed, and in any case not exceeding 15 years, except for the transformation into anonymous form. The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes set out in this statement. We do everything possible to ensure the security of your data. We carry out a series of technical, administrative and physical checks to keep your data confidential and secure. In accordance with current legislation, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. For any security information, please contact email@example.com
Type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but is which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used from users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system, and to the user’s computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site: except for this possibility, at present the data on the web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data entered, needed to respond to requests.
By registering for the newsletter, the user’s email address is automatically entered into a list of contacts to whom email messages containing information may be sent, including of a commercial and promotional nature, always and only related to Marta Benet.
We use Mailchimp as a newsletter service; this archive may be located outside the EU. MailChimp, like any newsletter management platform, provides the Owner with information on who opens the newsletters and clicks on the links to improve communication between Beconcept and the users.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms to Marta Benet or otherwise indicated in contacts with the Office to request the sending of newsletters, information materials or other communications.
Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide will be processed by Marta Benet in accordance with the provisions of the Code for administrative purposes related to contractual requirements and for the subsequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations arising from them, as well as for the achievement of effective management of business relations, for carrying out statistics, for having contact with the user and for sending e-mail messages.
The processing of data is therefore necessary for the fulfillment of obligations assumed towards its users, for the fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulation or Community legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court.
These purposes include:
- the acquisition and management of requests for products and/or services and related administrative and fiscal obligations;
- the acquisition of self-nominations;
- the sending of commercial/promotional/informative communications by post, telephone, text message, fax, e-mail, also through the eventual subscription to mailing lists and newsletters.
Rights of data subjects
The interested party, at any time, may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the period of storage;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
- to obtain treatment limitation;
- to achieve data portability, i.e. to receive data from a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision making process concerning natural persons, including profiling.
- to ask the data controller for access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.